- Home Page
- Search Multiple Listings
- Search Our Listings
- Neighborhood and Area Listing Searches
- PREMIER MARKETING
- CMA Report
- Property Management
- PREMIER AGENTS
- Agent Websites
- Career Opportunities
- Preferred Vendors
- ST AUGUSTINE INDUSTRIAL PARK
ST AUGUSTINE INDUSTRIAL PARK
PREMIER COMMERCIAL REALTY is a division of PREMIER HOMES REALTY, INC. specilizing in Vacant Commerical Land, Buildings, Warehouses, Light Industrial, Retail, Construction, Development and Leasing
St Augustine Industrial Park
Location: Located just off International Golf Parkway and St Marks Pond Boulevard in St Augustine (St Johns County), FL 32095.
Access: The site is accessible from I-95 east 3.8 miles and from Philips HJighway (US 1) west .6 miles.
- 40,596 gross square feet (3 Buildings).
- Building (1) 14,960sf (68' x 220').
- Building (2) 12,716sf (68' x 187').
- Building (3) 12,920sf (68' x 190').
- Minimum space starting at 2,040sf (30' x 68').
- Building center line height of 23 feet.
- Architectural design metal building and roof.
- Retail glass front accented with stone.
- Leased space includes; glass front, glass entry door, 14' overhead door, finished concrete floor, floor drains, electric outlets, overhead lighting, male/female restrooms and drinking fountains.
- Tenant interior renovations will be designed and priced as a tenant expense.
- Please call for rental quote.
- Minimum 5-year lease term.
- Tenants shall join and become a part of the St Augustine Industrial Park Business Association.
Download Location Map Click Here.
Download Aerial Map Click Here.
Download Commercial Lease Application Click Here.
St Johns County Prelimary Engineering Study
- Future Roadway Projects (CR 2209) Click Here.
- Major Developments (CR 2209) Click Here.
- Average Traffic County (CR 2209) Click Here.
St Johns County 2017 New Construction Building Permits Click Here.
St Johns County 2025 Comprehensive Plan (Future Land Use) Click Here.
St Johns County Zoning Click Here.
St Johns County Development Click Here.
St Johns County Regional Transportation Network Improvements Click Here.
Michael K Taylor, Broker
Phone: (904) 214-4780